|Name:||Various School Buildings charged to Special Education Fund of CY-2013|
Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF ZAMBALES
BIDS & AWARDS COMMITTEE
INVITATION TO BID
1. The Province of Zambales, through the Special Education Fund of CY - 2013, intends to apply the amounts as reflected hereunder, being their respective Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), to payment of the following, to wit :
Project ID Description ABC Project Duration
Infra 09-2013 – Package 4 – Construction of 4-Units, Php 77,200,000.00 240 cd
10 Classroom, Two (2) Storey School
Building Elementary School at Gama, Sta. Cruz,
Sinabacan Elementary School, Candelaria,
Lauis National High School, Candelaria,
Felipe Estella Elementary School, Masinloc,
Infra 10-2013 – Package 5 – Construction of 5-Units, 10 Classroom, Php 96,500,000.00 240 cd
Two (2) Storey School Building at Cabangan
Central Elementary School, Cabangan,
Cabangan National High School, Cabangan,
Gov. Barreto National High School, Maloma, San Felipe,
San Narciso Central Elementary School, San Narciso,
Infra 34-2013 – Package 6 – Construction of 5-Units, 10 Classroom, Php 96,500,000.00 240 cd.
Two Storey School Building at Botolan National High
School, Botolan North Central Elementary School,
Iba Central Elementary School, Zambales National
High School, Amungan National High School-Iba and
Palauig Central Elementary School-Palauig
Infra 35 -2013 – Package 7 – Construction of 6-Units, 10 Classroom Php 115,800,000.00 240 cd.
Two Storey School Building at T.R. Yanco Elementary
School-San Antonio, San Marcelino CES ( for San
Guillermo National High School), Castillejos Central
Elementary School, Castillejos National High School,
Subic CES and Ilwas High School-Subic
Infra 11-2013 – Construction of 8 Classroom, Two (2) Storey Php 9,650,000.00 120 cd
School Building at Beneg National High School,
2. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the bid opening.
3. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the project.
4. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
5. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorship, partnership, or organizations with at least seventy-five (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
6. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC-Secretariat, PGSO, Provincial Capitol, Iba, Zambales and inspect the bidding documents at the above-specified address starting March 11, 2013 and until March 18, 2013, at 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
7. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders from the given address and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00) to the Provincial Treasurer’s cashier.
8. The BAC of the Province of Zambales will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on March 15, 2013, 1:30 p.m. at the Conference Room, Office of the Provincial Engineer, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
9. Bids must be delivered to the Bids and Awards Committee on or before 1:30 p.m, March 27, 2013 at the Conference Room, Office of the Provincial Engineer. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount as stated hereunder :
1. Cash, Cashier’s / Manager’s Check, Bank Draft/Guarantee/Irrevocable LC - Two Percent (2%)
2. Surety Bond - Five Percent (5%)
10. The Provincial Government of Zambales, reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(sgd.) DOMINGO L. MARIANO
|Filename:||ITB March 27, 2013.doc|
|Filetype:||doc (Mime Type: application/msword)|
|Created On:||03/08/2013 07:19|
|Last updated on:||03/08/2013 07:24|