|Description:|| Office Two Storey Building 4,076,825.36 90 cd
General Fund :
Infra 19-2013 – Repair/Renovation of MP & Agri. Processing 1,930,000.00 60 cd
Infra 20-2013 - Additional Improvement at Pamibian Plaza, 2,082,556.77 90 cd
Infra 21-2013 – Construction of NKP Building, Bucao, Botolan 579,000.00 90 cd
Infra 22-2013 – Construction of PMMA “WELCOME” Archway 2,242,705.47 60 cd
Infra 23-2013 – Construction of Garage, Roof Extension of COA 639,627.93 45 cd
Bodega including Repair Roof & Ceiling and Floor
Topping at PESAO, Iba
Infra 24-2013 – Re-construction of Old COA Bodega into Office 999,983.09 45 cd
Of the OIC-P.E., Iba
Infra 25-2013 – Concreting of Naugsol-Tibag Road, Subic 1,929,950.09 30 cd
Infra 26-2013 – Construction of Footbridge, Cawag, Subic 965,000.00 45 cd
Infra 27-2013 – Construction of Multi-Purpose Building, 2,123,000.00 90 cd
Infra 28-2013 – Improvement of Barangay Road, Lipay, Sta. Cruz 965,000.00 30 cd
Infra 29-2013 – Construction of MP Covered Court, Binabalian, 4,439,000.00 90 cd
2. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the bid opening.
3. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the project.
4. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
5. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorship, partnership, or organizations with at least seventy-five (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
6. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC-Secretariat/TWG, PEO, Iba, Zambales and inspect the bidding documents at the above-specified address starting February 26, 2013 and until March 05, 2013, at 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
7. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders from the given address and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (P 5,000.00), to the Provincial Treasurer’s cashier.
8. The BAC of the Province of Zambales will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on March 05, 2013, 1:30 p.m. at the Conference Room, Office of the Provincial Engineer, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
9. Bids must be delivered to the Bids and Awards Committee on or before 1:30 p.m, March 18, 2013 at the Conference Room, Office of the Provincial Engineer. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount as stated hereunder :
1. Cash, Cashier’s / Manager’s Check, Bank Draft / Guarantee/Irrevocable LC -Two Percent (2%)
2. Surety Bond -Five Percent (5%)
10. The Provincial Government of Zambales, reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(sgd.) DOMINGO L. MARIANO